We are looking for a team of volunteers to support Yo!Fest @ the EYE2018 who can help us in making the event a success!
We’re looking for a team of seven volunteers who have a passion for youth engagement in politics and who want to be part of the biggest youth political festival in Europe. If you think you have the skills we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for:
• One Communications Volunteer
• Five Programme Volunteers
• One Production Assistant Volunteer
Application Deadline: 22/03/2018 (CET)
• Fluent in English and French (desirable)
• Work or volunteer experience in organising or supporting international events
• Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Ability to work in an international team
• Available to be in Strasbourg from Wednesday 30th May until Sunday 3rd June 2018.
•Be resident of a European country and be aged between 18-30.
• Available to attend a 1-day training in Brussels in April
We are looking for volunteers to assist with the smooth running of Yo!Fest @ the EYE2018. Your main responsibilities will be to assist the production team in dealing with all unexpected eventualities during the weekend. One volunteer will be selected to directly assist the Production Manager and lead the larger volunteer team of 20 volunteers.
Your tasks may include:
• Assisting external suppliers when required
• Assisting the venue teams in managing programme supplies
• Ensuring venues are prepared for activities
• Assisting performing artists in their preparation
• Troubleshooting unexpected eventualities to ensure a smooth experience for all participants.
In addition to those above, the Communications Volunteer will be responsible for:
• Working independently to generate social media content, such as Facebook live posts, Instagram pictures and conduct short participant interviews.
• Supporting our Communications Team with media enquiries and managing journalists.
• Managing A 10-metres tall broadcasting tower at the centre of the Yo!Fest site. One of your primary duties will be to make sure that our audio and video engineers are following the broadcasting schedule and liaising between videographers, photographers and graphic designers to ensure content is submitted on time.
In return for volunteer we will provide:
• Travel reimbursement to and from Strasbourg to attend the event
• Accommodation for the duration of the event
• All meals supplied throughout your stay in Strasbourg
• Free Yo!Fest hoody and T-Shirt
• Invitation to the Yo!Fest & EYE celebration
To apply to this call click below:
Please note that in order to apply you need to login the European Youth Forum database.
For more information do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org